4 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Student Support and Services function, led by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic), has a central team comprised of four pillars (Student Client Services, Student Support and Systems, Student Life and Community and the Pro-Vice Chancellor Education) which will work together, and partner with UNSW Faculties, to deliver shared services and a great student experience.
This structure will be supported by a tiered service model that will deliver a central service for enquiry management whilst maintaining a local presence within UNSW Faculties, and other locations, for specialised services.
The Student Client Services department will drive the continuous improvement cycle for student services, and will oversee the functions for enquiries management, student communications, business process improvement, and the partnership between shared services and Faculties.
About the role
- $72K - $82K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term until end Aug
- Full-time 35 hours per week
This position is responsible for providing exceptional student support and administrative services to students enrolled in a Faculty’s courses and programs. The position holder will work as part of a team to assist in the effective operations of student services delivered locally in the Faculty.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant degree or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or student services experience.
- Proven ability to work in a high volume, process driven environment with variable workflow patterns and to fixed deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience developing and improving administrative processes and systems
- Extensive experience in and a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of staff, students, management, and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of the team
- Proficient level of computer literacy with sound skills in Microsoft Office applications and databases
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to equal opportunity and diversity policy and programs.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Kim Symons, Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: (61 2) 9385 0670
Applications close: 16th December 2019
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity