Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowship focused in Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine and Mathematics
Division/School Academic Faculties
Contract type Fixed term contract staff
Working pattern Full time
Salary £43,267 - £48,677 per annum
Closing date for applications 10-Jan-2019
Opportunities for future research leaders
The University of Bristol is embarking on bold plans and we’re looking for researchers who share our ambition.
Our Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships scheme offers an exciting opportunity for exceptional early-career researchers to advance their research careers and support our strategic priorities.
We’re looking for candidates in the following priority areas who are ready to seize the opportunity to become future leaders in their field.
- Digital Innovation (including digital futures, scientific computation and big data in science.)
- Health and Wellbeing (including neuroscience, cardiovascular sciences, population health, cancer epidemiology, mental health and wellbeing and animal welfare and behaviour.)
You will find further information about these strategic priorities on our website: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/vc-fellows/about/
REF 2014 ranked Bristol among the UK’s top research universities and we are committed to developing our research staff. As a Vice-Chancellor’s Fellow, you will have access to our cutting-edge facilities and become part of our outstanding academic community receiving a range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary and start-up funding.
- Expert supervision and mentoring.
- Personal and career development support.
- Support to increase the impact of your research.
- The opportunity to lead and direct your own research programme.
This year we are offering eight four-year fellowships focused in STEMM.
If you are interested in joining the next generation of research leaders, we want to hear from you.
Informal enquiries can be made to email@example.com.
Closing date for all applications is 11.59pm on Thursday 10th January 2019.
Applications must be made online (the process is slightly different from the standard one you will be prompted to follow):
- Please merge your academic CV and your covering letter into one document and upload to the 'covering letter' section of the application.
- Please upload the Project Proposal and Letter of Support proforma to the 'upload documents' section of the application.
We appreciate and value difference, seeking to attract, develop and retain a diverse mix of talented people that will contribute to the overall success of Bristol and help maintain our position as one of the world’s leading universities.
More searches like this
- £40,001 - £50,000 Fixed Term Computer Science Postdocs jobs in City of Bristol
- £40,001 - £50,000 Fixed Term Engineering & Technology Postdocs jobs in City of Bristol
- £40,001 - £50,000 Fixed Term Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Postdocs jobs in City of Bristol
- £40,001 - £50,000 Fixed Term Medicine & Dentistry Postdocs jobs in City of Bristol
- £40,001 - £50,000 Fixed Term Other Health & Social Care Postdocs jobs in City of Bristol