Research Assistant in Robotics
Organization Name ARIC
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution,seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi andthe UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- The purpose of the Research Assistant appointment is to work on a research and development project focused on the large-scale industrial automation applications and human-robot collaboration.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Participates in scientific research as a professionally responsible member of the project team, participates in problem exploration and definition, planning of the approach and sequence of steps, execution of experiments and studies, interpretation of findings, documentation and reporting of results and progress, maintenance of research records and compliance to all established policies and procedures;
- Regularly meets with the Supervisor to apprise the Supervisor of the project results, for the development and troubleshooting of techniques, to provide direction and focus to the project, and to express mutual expectations;
- Contributes to the overall activities of the research team and the department, as required;
- BSc or equivalent
- Existing work experience on robotic research prototypes is preferable
- C/C++, Matlab, and other high level programming languages
- Excellent knowledge and proven expertise in one or a combination of the following areas:
- Mechanisms design
- CAD modeling
- Rapid prototyping
- Robot system design and system integration
- Robot control systems
How To Apply
Note: You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).
Apply for Research Assistant in Robotics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Permanent Engineering & Technology Research Assistants / Officers jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Electrical & Electronic Engineering Research Assistants / Officers jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Research Assistants / Officers jobs in United Arab Emirates