Language Lab Specialist
Department Name Foundation Program Department of English
Qatar University Profile:
Qatar University is the premier national institution of higher education with a mission to produce well-rounded graduates with academic knowledge of quality and excellence coupled with a keen spirit of volunteerism and civic responsibility. This is underpinned by committed leadership and an experienced and motivated faculty and staff body.
As part of the on-going educational reform project and continuing program expansion, Qatar University is making a substantial investment in education by attracting diverse faculty, and enhancing teaching and research. The Mission of the University’s Foundation Program is to prepare high school graduates to meet Qatar University's common entrance requirements. Instructional technology, e-learning platforms and student support activities are all used to equip students with the necessary skills to pursue competitive college programs. With more than 6500 students per semester, the Foundation Program offers a dynamic, innovative and professional work environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the operation of the computers and the network in all FPDE labs.
- Keeping records of equipment and lab supplies.
- Maintaining the security and cleanliness of the lab.
- Assisting students and faculty in the lab by demonstrating the proper use of the equipment and how to use the hardware and software to deliver / complete assigned work.
- Providing backup of software and performing equipment repairs or arranging for repairs tobe completed through QU ITs.
- Investigating and troubleshooting hardware, network, and software problems.
- Assisting in administering various standardized exams, if required Same as “Investigating and troubleshooting…..) Managing user accounts and technical issues for QU login, and related platforms for teachers and students.
- Supervising open lab session for students.
- Managing the lab booking for teachers and keeping the records.
- Helping students to register for international exams like TOEFL iBT/ACT International.
- Data entry for the department (ie WDC) as required.
- Offering technical support through IT help zones.
- Advising FPDE and FP for the optimal use of labs and equipment.
- Constantly identifying e-learning platforms to enhance students learning of English, and updating faculty members through the right channels.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL), Information Technology or equivalent is necessary.
- Intuitive knowledge of Arabic and English language skills.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills as well as listening, proofreading and editing skills, inArabic and/or English language.
- Willing to work in astructured environment of processes and procedures.
- Proficiency in English andArabic (both written and verbal) is necessary.
- Current Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter.
- Two referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
- Copy of highest earned credential (and transcript of highest degree).
- Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
Benefits are in accordance with QU HR policies
How To Apply
- Returning Applicant: Please login in QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) to update/edit your saved profile. Use this profile to apply for this position.
- New Applicant: You need to setup an account with QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) and complete your personal profile. Once your profile is complete you may use it to apply for an open Position.