Lecturer in Business Law/Tax Law
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Business & Law
- CQUniversity Campus Negotiable - Brisbane or Rockhampton North Campus
- Total Remuneration: $114,025 to $135,411 (cash salary of $96,637 to $114,762 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
The School of Business and Law is dedicated to excellence and innovation in teaching, research, scholarship and service and is a dynamic place to develop and extend your career. The School offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of Law, Management, Accounting, Property, Human Resources, Business, and Tourism. These exceptional educational programs are offered through a variety of channels including, face-to-face classroom modes, off-campus delivery and blended learning.
Your New Role:
- Significantly contribute to the teaching effort of CQUniversity’s Business and Law units, including a high standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment required to ensure students achieve learning outcomes.
- Teaching and supervising undergraduate and postgraduate University students and supporting their educational development through multi-modal delivery strategies within the fields of Business Law or Taxation Law.
You Will Be:
- Conducting engaging lectures, tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations and workshops, oncampus and off-campus using online technologies.
- Developing unit materials including engaging study guides and interactive learning activities.
You Will Have:
- Possession of an LLB or JD, and possession of a higher doctorate (Doctor of Philosophy or Doctor of Juridical Science) in Law or an equivalent research or publication record.
- Demonstrated ability to teach using information technology for delivery of curriculum.
- Experience in Australian Taxation Law or Business Law.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32821
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 13 January 2019
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Permanent Business & Management Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Queensland
- Permanent Law Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Queensland
- Permanent Social Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Queensland
- Permanent Business & Economics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Queensland