- Continuing, Full Time
- Facilities Management Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $73,597 to $77,737 (inclusive of cash salary of $62,374 to $65,883 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
CQUniversity is seeking a certified plumber who is reliable and experienced in plumbing & drainage.
Your New Division:
The Facilities Management Directorate is responsible for the planning and management of the CQUniversity Estate in line with the strategic vision. The Facilities Management Directorate is an innovative and dynamic place to develop and extend your career.
Your New Role:
Will involve providing a high standard of plumbing work to CQUniversity campuses including, maintenance, emergency works, repair work, identification of job requirements/job options and new installation work. You will be complying with all relevant codes, standards and legislation and ensure all plumbing work is completed promptly with minimum disruption and delay.
You Will Be:
- Adhering to Workplace, Health and Safety requirements when undertaking numerous maintenance functions.
- Establishing effective working relationships with other maintenance teams, staff and subcontractors, and providing adequate support when required
You Will Have:
- A Plumbing trade certificate level qualification with post certificate relevant work experience.
- A demonstrated ability to undertake a range of plumbing work with minimum supervision.
- A Plumbers and Drainers Licence.
- An Open Manual Driver’s Licence.
- An EWP and Forklift Licence (desirable).
- A Gas Fitter Licence (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32819
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 13th December 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply