Karolinska Institutet, Department of LIME
Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics (LIME) works within some of the key areas important to fulfilling the motto of Karolinska Institutet ´to improve human health´. We focus on research, development and education in the following areas: medical and healthcare education, informatics, management, ethics, and suicide prevention. LIME has about 150 employees and is located in new premises in Solna Campus. ki.se/lime
The research group for Intervention processes and outcomes (PROCOME) focuses on research on effects and implementation of innovative improvement programs in different type of organizations, with specific focus on health and social care.
As a research coordinator, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting a large-scale and complex data collection in a project investigating the psychosocial work environment, incivility, disrespectful behavior and rudeness within organizations in retail. You will be the liaison between the project manager and the participating organizations/individuals in all phases of the project. Furthermore, you will be responsible for preparing the application for ethical approval from the regional ethical review board, recruiting study participants, compiling the content of an extensive web-based questionnaire as well as preparing and handling the dissemination of approximately 40 0000 surveys. The role includes to be a driving force in performing quantitative and qualitative data analyses and in compiling both scientific and popular scientific papers. Also, you will be a member in the project advisory board throughout the entire project.
The following qualifications are required for the position:
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both in speaking and in writing.
- A background in public health and/or psychology with a PhD in medical sciences.
- At least 5 years of experience working with intelligent, web-based questionnaires within areas such as indicators of the psychosocial work environment, coping, signs of long-term stress, personality, health-related variables, lifestyle etc.
The following qualifications are considered an advantage:
- Profound domain knowledge when it comes to compiling extensive, intelligent web-based questionnaires for research projects.
- Profound experience with similar research projects that involve large-scale data collections/interventions.
- Excellent planning and communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently but also in a team, as well as being well-organized and proactive.
The application is to be submitted in Varbi recruitment system.
At Karolinska Institutet a 6-month trial period is required for all permanent appointments.
Karolinska Institutet is one of the world’s leading medical universities. Its vision is to significantly contribute to the improvement of human health. Karolinska Institutet accounts for the single largest share of all academic medical research conducted in Sweden and offers the country’s broadest range of education in medicine and health sciences. The Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institutet selects the Nobel laureates in Physiology or Medicine.
Pursuant to the regulations of the Swedish National Archives, applications are kept on file for two years after the appointment has gained legal force. The regulations do not apply to attachments that have been printed or otherwise published.
Karolinska Institutet strives to provide a workplace that has approximately the same number of women and men, is free of discrimination and offers equal opportunity to everyone.
For temp agencies and recruiters, and to salespersons: We politely, yet firmly, decline direct contact with temp agencies and recruiters, as well as those selling additional job announcements.
Type of employment Temporary position longer than 6 months
Contract type Part-time
First day of employment As soon as possible
Number of positions 1
Working hours 40 % - 50 %
County Stockholms län
Reference number 2-6804/2018
Contact Ulrica von Thiele Schwarz, forskargruppsledare, email@example.com
- Biborka Bereczky Veress, SACO, 070-173 85 75, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Henry Wölling, SEKO, email@example.com
- Marcus Stjernström, OFR, 08-524 866 63, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application date 13.Dec.2018 11:59 PM CET