Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of Finance
Location Doha, QA
Department Name Finance and Economics.
Qatar University Profile:
Qatar University is the premier national institution of higher education with a mission to produce well-rounded graduates with academic knowledge of quality and excellence coupled with a keen spirit of volunteerism and civic responsibility. This is underpinned by committed leadership and an experienced and motivated faculty and staff body.
The College of Business and Economics was established in 1985. It provides a high quality, applied business education in a collegial,intellectually stimulating, and supportive learning and working environment. Guided by the university reform plan and committed to innovative curriculum and continuous improvement, the college offers undergraduate and graduate business programs that connect theory to practice, promote critical thinking, and engage students in active and collaborative learning. The College is accredited by AACSB-International.
Duties & Responsibilities
Teaching, research, and service at the department, college, university, and community levels.
- Candidates must have, or anticipate receiving a doctorate degree in Finance from an accredited university.
- Candidates with teaching experience and/or established research record are preferred.
- Candidates with knowledge of AACSB accreditation standards are preferred.
- Ability to teach in both Arabic and English.
- Current Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter.
- Teaching, research, and service philosophy.
- Three referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
- Copy of highest earned credential (transcript of highest degree if graduated from an institution where course work was completed. However, if no course work was completed, an copy of certificate letter from the registrar of your highest credential granting institution regarding your highest academic degree).
- Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
- A three-year renewable contract. Salary is commensurate with experience. Tax-free salary. Furnished accommodation in accordance with QU HR policies. Annual round trip air tickets for faculty member and dependents in accordance with QUHR policies. Educational allowance for candidate's children (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies. Private health care and health insurance in accordance with QU HR policies. Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies. End-of-contract indemnity.
How To Apply
- Returning Applicant: Please login in QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) to update/edit your saved profile. Use this profile to apply for this position.
- New Applicant: You need to setup an account with QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) and complete your personal profile. Once your profile is complete you may use it to apply for an open Position.