Entrepreneurship and Social Entrepreneurship Programmes Instructor
School of Professional and Continuing Education (SPCE)
Duty station: Bokhtar, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Deadline: Position open until filled
Summary of Position The University of Central Asia's (UCA) School of Professional and Continuing Education (SPCE) is seeking part-time instructors for its 'Entrepreneurship' and 'Social Entrepreneurship' programmes in Bokhtar, Khatlon. The 'Entrepreneurship' and 'Social Entrepreneurship' programmes Instructor is a part-time position at SPCE's Learning Center in Bokhtar, and reports to the Learning Center Coordinator.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach modules such as Business Planning, Marketing, Financial Literacy, Business and Entrepreneurship, Management, IT for Business, Business Communication on 'Entrepreneurship' and 'Social Entrepreneurship' programmes for the students of SPCE in Bokhtar.
- Teach students at SPCE's Learning Center in Bokhtar,
- Responsible for the quality of teaching programme/course modules (lessons shall be student-oriented with implementation of interactive teaching methods and usage of modern teaching technologies). The teaching quality would be evaluated, and the remuneration depends on the assessment,
- Prepare case-studies based on local business environment and additional materials for practical study.
- Assist in application and registration process of Entrepreneurship programme candidates.
- Ensure high attendance at classes by timely approaching students’ needs and liaise with absent students.
- Participate in testing of Programme applicants in order to identify their level of knowledge and arrange groups;
- Conduct midterm and final tests for students;
- Ensure a timely established reporting documentation (individual plan, transcripts, exam results etc.)
- Ensure high attendance at classes by timely approaching students’ needs
Required Qualifications and Experience
- A university degree in business, finance, accounting, entrepreneurship, marketing or a related discipline
- 3-5 years of teaching experience in conducting entrepreneurship, business, accounting, finance and/or marketing trainings for adults
- A business experience will be advantage;
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet)
- Excellent knowledge of Tajik and Russian languages.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. As your application e-mail subject, please write: "Entrepreneurship and Social Entrepreneurship programmes Instructor – Bokhtar, Khatlon”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.