International Admissions Officer
2 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- International Directorate
- CQUniversity Brisbane
- Total Remuneration $79,843 to $89,814 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $67,668 to $76,118 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Your New Division:
The International Directorate at CQUniversity is responsible for all aspects of the international operations at the University, both in Australia and internationally. This Directorate is responsible for the creation and execution of the University’s internationalisation plan, influencing the international student experience and the international agenda across the University.
Your New Role:
You will administer the operations of international admissions assessment and processing, including the administration of admissions, screening, assessment, equivalencies processing and information systems. The successful applicant will use their analytical skills and attention to detail including an ability to evaluate and interpret complex data and make admissions assessments.
You Will Be:
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs and outcomes.
- Striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Demonstrating an ability to liase with people from various cultural backgrounds, exhibit cultural awareness and respect cultural differences at all times and at all levels.
You Will Have:
- Expert knowledge of international student recruitment practices.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with people from various cultural backgrounds, exhibit cultural awareness and respect cultural differences.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Internal applicants apply via ESSO.
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32818
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday, 12 December 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description.Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply