Global Experience Advisor
2 days left
- Full Time
- Convenient CBD location
- Full time, Fixed Term position until February 2020
- $85,065 + super
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. Our mission is to help shape the world through research, innovation, teaching and engagement, and to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work.
The Global Development Portfolio is responsible for making RMIT genuinely global in operations and outlook. Under the leadership of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Global Development) and Vice President, the portfolio:
- leads and coordinates RMIT's global education partnerships,
- identifies, reviews and harnesses opportunities to further enhance RMIT's global model,
- manages global experience opportunities for RMIT students.
In addition, it connects and coordinates RMIT's presences throughout the world including RMIT entities in Australia, Vietnam and Europe (Spain) and representative offices in other countries.
The Role & Your Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Manager, Global Experiences, the Global Experience Advisor is responsible for coordinating a range of events and marketing campaigns to build awareness and increase participation in global experiences across RMIT and its global entities.
You will use your passion for event management to conceptualise, develop and deliver programs and events for the Global Experience Office. With line management responsibility and support from a greater team, you will take responsibility for showcasing global experiences at RMIT and delivering student events such as Orientation and the Global Experience Fair. You will also work with partners to deliver RMIT's Global Leadership Programs, which are run across RMIT's locations throughout the year.
In addition to events, you will work collaboratively across global teams to develop communications and marketing campaigns to increase product awareness and drive customer conversion. This role supports the broader team to increase participation in global experience programs by leading awareness campaigns, capturing leads and utilising conversion strategies, delivering nurture communications, conducting market research and applying insights through data and analytics to improve customer engagement and maximise conversion of prospective students.
Skills & Experience Required
This role will see you contribute to the development of RMIT's Global Experience strategy and action plan and the achievement of goals and targets.
Important skills to bring to this to this role:
- High level of experience in developing and delivering events
- Experience in project management, including planning, managing resources and complex timelines within set budgets and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including skills in persuasion, information exchange and relationship management.
- Experience in marketing, including customer acquisition and lead nurturing.as well as experience using digital channels (EDMs, Display, Social media, webinars, chat and mobile).
- Experience in tracking and reporting on key business metrics (open rates, clicks, conversions etc.) as well as a comittment for improving customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and flexibility, a willingness to take on new challenges, work with minimal supervision, and organise workload to ensure timely completion of tasks.
This role will require satisfactory confirmation of a Working with Children Check.
To view a position description, please visit our careers website http://yourcareer.rmit.edu.au using job reference 572130.
Applications close on 12 December 2018.
Applicants must separately address the key selection criteria as outlined in the Position Description.
RMIT is an equal opportunity employer committed to being a child safe organisation. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.