Research Fellow in Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics
Location: Clayton campus
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: 2 year fixed-term appointment
Remuneration: $84,338 - $90,532 pa Level A PhD (plus 17% employer superannuation)
- Innovative Research in Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics
- Leading International University
If you're after a rewarding career, Monash University can help make it happen. With leading academics and world-class resources, combined with a ranking in the top 100 universities worldwide, we offer all you need to build a rewarding future.
We are seeking a Research Fellow to conduct research in condensed matter physics. As the successful candidate, you will be expected to conduct research in the following key areas:
- Physics of excitons in novel two-dimensional materials.
- Dirac materials including graphene, topological insulators and Weyl semimetals.
- Unconventional superconductivity.
- Publish papers in high impact journals, present results at major conferences and assist in the supervision of PhD students and senior undergraduates.
The successful applicant must hold a PhD in condensed matter physics, or completed their PhD duration their probation period.
This role is a full-time position; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash Jobs".
Dr Dmitry Efimkin, Dmitry.Efimkin@monash.edu.
Thursday 10 January 2019, 11:55 pm AEDT