Senior Administration Officer, Office of the PVC
- Full-time, Continuing position
- Located at the Bundoora Campus
- $75,073 - $81,138 per annum + up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
About the position
Reporting to the College Executive Officer, this position will be required to provide high level executive support to the College Senior Executive whilst effectively managing the delivery of a wide range of administrative support activities, working collaboratively with the College Executive Assistant and other professional and administrative staff.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will possess:
- Degree with subsequent relevant experience, or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Strong organisational, time and workload management skills, including the ability to effectively and efficiently coordinate and prioritise tasks to meet competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to interact constructively and collaboratively with people at different levels of seniority, internal and external to the University.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential issues with discretion and professionalism.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Sunday, 16 December 2018 by 11.55pm AEDST.
Position Enquiries: Martine Davis, +61 3 9479 2935, firstname.lastname@example.org
HR/Recruitment Enquiries: Deborah Dare, Recruitment Consultant, +61 3 9479 1241 or email@example.com
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.