Digital Content and Customer Relationship Management Editor
Communications, Marketing and Recruitment
Reports To: Digital Content Officer
Salary: £26,243 per annum pro rata
Hours: 36 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Since 1850, St Mary’s mission has been to provide a high quality professional environment, inspired by its distinctive ethos and values. The University is an inclusive academic community, where everybody is welcomed.
St Mary’s is on an exciting journey of transformation and growth, to benefit students, staff and the wider St Mary’s community. As the University builds on its proud heritage, it will be looking for exceptional people to help shape its progressive future.
The Digital Content and CRM Editor will be responsible for supporting the Website team with the management, editing and production of external web content (including written content, graphics, photography and video), and undertaking day-to-day CRM processing work.
You will be required to liaise with staff from across the University to ensure the external site is relevant, up-to-date and accurate, as well as being a user-focussed, effective resource that meets usability standards.
You will need to have experience of editing and updating webpages via a content management system (CMS) and an ability to proofread and edit content to ensure it is relevant, accurate and well written.
You must be happy working with and manipulating data and putting together reports. You must be a team player, and must pride yourself on your accuracy and have a keen eye for detail.
- To edit and proofread written content for the website and, when required, other digital and printed marketing communications.
- To set up CRM data processes and undertake basic CRM data processing tasks.
- To generate new ideas for written, graphic and video content to keep St Mary’s website fresh and dynamic, and contribute ideas to other areas of the department’s work.
- As part of a wider team, proactively develop the website, with an emphasis on promoting:
- Recruitment – specifically Undergraduate, Postgraduate and International
- University academic and commercial activities
- Academic schools
- Professional services
- To support the maintenance of the St Mary’s external website on a day-to-day basis, ensuring content is accurate, up-to-date, consistent and of the highest quality attainable.
For further information about this role, please click here.
Closing Date: Sunday 6 January 2019 at 23:59.
Interviews are likely to be held on 21 January 2019.