Senior Executive Officer in Finance and Planning
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- Finance & Planning Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $133,598 to $139,969 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $113,225 to $118,625 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Are you a financially innovative professional who loves to problem solve and create new solutions? Come and join the Finance and Planning team at CQUniversity to begin contributing to quality organisational-wide outcomes!
Your New Division:
Based at the vibrant Rockhampton North campus in sunny Central Queensland, the Finance and Planning Division is responsible for providing comprehensive reports on past performance, as well as predictive reports on future strategic and financial directions for CQUniversity, the CQUniversity Council and executive management.
Your New Role:
Work closely with the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Finance and Planning) to manage and implement a range of strategic projects which impact the broader University. You will undertake analysis and financial modelling to support the implementation of strategic, financial, commercial and operational matters.
You will also provide executive level support and critical advice to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Finance and Planning).
You Will Be:
- A good communicator who likes collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes
- Able to demonstrate skills and experience related to strategic development in a financial services context in support of a large organisation.
You Will Have:
- High level computer literacy with experience in the development of spreadsheets and databases and the utilisation of management information systems.
- Extensive business and financial knowledge including experience of financial administration, analytical problem solving, budgeting practices, business cases, commercialisation, and reporting systems.
- A relevant undergraduate qualification and extensive relevant experience (minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of accounting/finance), with a current CA or CPA membership
- Master of Business Administration qualification. (desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32815
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday 12 December 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume and Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.