How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your past experience as a web developer and include a link to any website that you have developed in the past. As part of the interview, you might be asked to take on a screening task.
As a research lab at the Computer Science and Engineering department, we are seeking a skilled web developer to work on innovative and exciting interfaces for a research project with real users. Hours of work are flexible. The work can also be done remotely (with the exception of in-person meetings), as long as project deadlines are met.
- Experience with Bootstrap, Java script and Ember.
- 1+ year of experience working as a full-time web developer
- All candidates will need to approve and pass a background check as well as hold valid work authorization that supports the terms and conditions of this employment.
- An hourly rate of $35-45/hr (based on experience) + health benefits (assuming a minimum of 30 hours a week for at least 90 days).
- 30-40 hours a week.
- Initially, a 3-month appointment, which may be renewed according to funding and performance.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.