Clinical Research Coordinator
We desire a dynamic Clinical Research Coordinator for Cystic Fibrosis clinical trials in the Division of Pediatric Pulmonology. The general supervision will be from the primary investigator and Clinical Research Project Manager
- Assist study team in all aspects of clinical research coordination
- Collect or manage biological specimens for laboratory analysis
- Maintain and record all subject’s data into CRF and electronic medical records
- Manage and perform study visits
- Manage site visits performed by external sponsors
- If needed, the CRC will assist in IRB electronic submissions and reporting
- Prepare study start up documents
- Prepare study folders for start up
- Phlebotomy Experience
- Participation in division-wide efforts at continuous quality improvement and cost reduction efforts in pediatric pulmonology
- Attend Investigator Meetings
- Work with minimal supervision
- Other duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree in a health related research field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous research coordination required is required.
- Demonstration of understanding of Medical Terminology
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Excellent attendance, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and ability to exercise good judgement
- Must be eligible to sit for SoCRA exam or hold ACRP or SoCRA Certification
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.