Academic Opportunity in UniSA College
- Based in UniSA College
- Located at multiple metropolitan campuses
- Casual tutoring opportunities
About the Job
UniSA College is currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced individuals who are interested in sessional teaching opportunities in our Foundation Studies program commencing in 2019. Courses include:
- University Studies
- English Language Students
- Communication for Academic Purposes
- Critical Literacy
- Information Skills
- Introductory Computing
- Digital Literacy
- Australian Culture and Society
- Individual and Group Skills
- Person and Society
- Business Fundamentals
- Introductory Economics and Finance
- Introductory Quantitative Skills
- Science for Tertiary Learning
- Introduction to Anatomy
- Introduction to Human Behaviour
- Foundation Mathematics
- Essential Mathematics
Skills and Experience
We are seeking candidates with the ability to undertake a range of teaching duties having had experience in engaging and educating a student group from diverse cultural and educational backgrounds. You will have a demonstrated ability to utilise digital techniques for effective curriculum delivery. Your communication and collaboration skills will be key to your success in this role.
A University of Enterprise
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is an innovative, outward-looking institution known for its strong and engaged research and its experientially-based teaching and learning that is conducted in close collaboration with business, industry, government and the professions.
In recent years, we have maintained a strong upward trajectory across a number of key indicators and are ranked among the world’s top 50 young institutions. We are committed to international education activities and alumni, graduates who are equipped to meet the demands and expectations of the worldwide workforce, a culturally diverse staff and increasing student mobility.
Lodging your Application
Expressions of interest can be made by visiting https://workingatunisa.nga.net.au/ Applicants are required to upload the following:
- A cover letter (outlining your specific area of expertise and tertiary teaching experience)
- A current CV
Please address your cover letter for the role to Lisa Whiley-Smith, Recruitment Central. For further information about the position please contact UniSA College at email@example.com or by telephone on 8302 7407.
For further information about the application process please contact UniSA Recruitment Central Team on +618 8302 1700 or via email to using job reference number #1496.
The recruitment process is expected to take a period of time to complete. If your application is to be progressed to the next stage in the recruitment process, UniSA College will be in direct contact with you. These positions will commence in 2019.
Applications close: 9:00 am Monday 10 December 2018
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment
Pursuant to the Children's Protection Act 1993 (SA), this position has been deemed prescribed. This role will require the successful candidate to hold a current DHS Child-Related Employment Screening assessment.
- Preview Application Form
In addition to your salary, the University will make employer superannuation contributions. The amount of superannuation you are entitled to will depend on the nature of your employment. You will also be entitled to annual leave loading, and other beneficial employment conditions. Click here to see more benefits of working for UniSA.
How to apply
Applications must be lodged online through Working at UniSA. If you experience any difficulty lodging your application visit FAQs.
For further support contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
- If you have NOT registered with our e-recruitment system, you can begin your Application by clicking the 'Begin' button below.
- If you are unsure if you have registered before, click here and follow the steps
- FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN DETAILS? click here and follow the steps
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Business & Management Teaching Fellowships jobs in Adelaide
- Fixed Term Computer Science Teaching Fellowships jobs in Adelaide
- Fixed Term Economics & Econometrics Teaching Fellowships jobs in Adelaide
- Fixed Term Education Teaching Fellowships jobs in Adelaide
- Fixed Term Engineering & Technology Teaching Fellowships jobs in Adelaide