Technology and Services Support Assistant
- Fixed Term, Full Time (until November 2019)
- Information and Technology Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Salary $62,374 to $65,883 pa
Are you passionate and motivated about delivering solutions that make a difference? Are you looking for an opportunity to innovate, take responsibility and ownership of complex business issues?
The Information and Technology Directorate (IaTD) is seeking a motivated Technology and Services Support Assistant to work within the Technology and Services Assistant Centre.
Your New Role:
- Answer phone, face-to-face and electronic requests from University customers and using your technical expertise, resourcefulness and analytical skills to autonomously investigate, diagnose problems and undertake repairs within the agreed service target time frames.
- Use your technical knowledge and standard operating procedures for the effective delivery of designated services such as; ICT system support, Facilities requests, Safety incidents and Resource Learning requests
- Provide excellent customer service and negotiating satisfactory outcomes for both Technology & Services Assistance Centre and its customers
You Will Be:
- A high-involvement team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment.
- Increase knowledge and skills when circumstances call for additional learning.
You Will Have:
- Proficiency knowledge in the operation of computer applications and the ability to learn new systems efficiently and effectively. Knowledge and experience in at least two of the following systems must be demonstrated:
- ICT Systems such as:
- Office productivity and Communication/collaboration software -
- Operating systems used within the University sector, including Microsoft and Macintosh -
- Connectivity including wireless and authentication
- Library loans and catalogue modules and online databases
- Booking Systems including Fleet and equipment
- Building Maintenance Systems
- Safety Incident Reporting Systems
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32813
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 04th December 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.