Clinical Research Coordinator
This position involves coordinating and conducting clinical research concerning neurogenic bowel with subjects with physical disabilities. The person in this position will maintain and amend the IRB; file ORIOs/AEs as necessary; recruit and screen potential participants; collect data via interviews and medical records abstraction; maintain study documentation; and coordinate with investigators and other study staff.
- Maintain and amend IRB and insure that study activities comply; file ORIOs/AEs as necessary
- Recruit, screen and enroll potential subjects and document in study databases
- Maintain manual of procedures and protocol documents
- Communicate with investigators and other study staff about progress and prepare progress reports
- Required Qualifications*
- Experience reviewing medical records and conducting interviews with medical populations
- Experience with data entry and management and able to learn new electronic data systems
- Familiarity with IRBs
- Ability to readily learn new terminology
- Good writing skills
- Bachelors' degree in related field and/or RN
- Experience with clinical research;
- Background in medical field, such as nursing, therapy, or social work;
- Familiarity with electronic data systems (i.e., REDCap) and experience with MiChart;
- Experience (personal or professional) with spinal cord injury;
- Knowledge about disability including neurogenic bladder
Work Locations: Ann Arbor, MI
Please note; this is a term-limited appointment. At the end of the term, the appointment will terminate and will not be eligible for Reduction in Force (RIF) benefits.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.