Research Associate in Petroleum Engineering
Organization Name Petroleum Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution,seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high-quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Capability to run common laboratory equipment for research on chemical EOR
- Ability to record results in professional manner and aptitude to correlate obtained data in a meaningful manner.
- General operations in the laboratory in accordance to HSE standards of the University
- Day to day running of laboratory equipment for sample testing and evaluation
- Maintaining laboratory record
- Maintaining laboratory inventory to manage chemicals and consumables stock up to date
- HSE documentation and record keeping
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Petroleum Geosciences (preferably Petroleum Engineering)
- Experience in laboratory and/or numerical work, preferably in petroleum engineering laboratory.
How To Apply
Note: You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae)