Senior Lecturer in Positive Psychology
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical & Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Townsville
- Total Remuneration Academic Level C - $139,686 to $160,632 (inclusive of 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Looking for an opportunity to move up on the academic ladder? Wanting to practice and further strengthen your leadership skills in the Psychology discipline? Come and do so at one of Australia’s fastest growing universities – CQUniversity Australia! We’re seeking your wealth of knowledge and expertise collected from years of industry experience, paired with your academic drive to add even more greatness to our Psychology course.
Your New School:
The Department of Psychology and Public Health promotes an evidence based focus to the examination, understanding and enhancement of health and wellbeing within individuals, groups, organisations and communities. The Department is comprised of a team of diverse and innovative academics who are world class researchers and who are deeply engaged with the communities in which they live and work. Our undergraduate and postgraduate course offerings include accredited studies in psychology, clinical psychology and environmental health, and qualifications across a wide range of applied disciplines including positive psychology, applied forensic psychology, health promotion, and traumatic stress management.
Your New Role:
- Lead and participate in the development and delivery of units in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) across multiple campuses.
- Provide a high level of academic leadership to the discipline, School and University through initiating, implementing and participating in activities such as research, development activities and education development.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated individual who strives to exceed expectations and encourages others to do the same.
- A student-focused professional who communicates complex technical information in a way that can be understood.
You Will Have:
- When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the qualifications, which are outlined in the position descriptions.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32807
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday, 26 December 2018
Please note CQUniversity will be closed from 22 December 2018 to 1 January 2019. Shortlisting and interviews for this vacancy will be conducted early in the New Year. If you have questions about the vacancy or experience any system issues, please contact Dr Karena Burke via email@example.com or 0417 929 827. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria (please refer to Job Application Information), Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply