- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Nursing Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Cairns
- Total Remuneration $73,597 to $77,737 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $62,374 to $65,883 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join the dynamic and progressive School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences at our Cairns campus, where you will be rewarded with flexibility and excellent conditions. Apply Today!
Your New Role:
- Work as part of a team to develop and implement simulation-based inter-professional team training designed to enhance safety and quality in health care delivery. You will provide Technical Support Services, maintenance, quality assurance and improvement.
- You will educate and support staff and instructors in the use of simulation, audio-visual and other information communication technology.
You Will Be:
- Continuously improving and exploring new ways to do your job successfully
- Working with carefully documented policies and procedures and other rules for doing business.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety requirements and ability to work in compliance with OHS provisions.
- You will have completed an associate diploma and at least 2 years subsequent relevant work experience; or completion of a certificate or advanced certificate and extensive relevant experience in a health discipline; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32811
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday 17th December 2018
Please note: Ranking of candidates and interviews for this position will commence in the New Year.
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.