Workforce Management Planner
Work type: Continuing
Division/Faculty: University Services
Department/School: Department of Academic Services and Registrar
Salary: $88,171 - $95,444 (HEW 7)
Role & Superannuation rate: Professional - 17% superannuation
About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client-centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements, and acts as a shared services function within the University of Melbourne.
About the role
Stop 1 is the home of student services online, on the phone and in person at the University of Melbourne. It is a core element of the University’s student-centred service delivery model and aims to enable to students to access the services and information they need as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
The Workforce Management Planner plays a critical role in supporting the Contact Centre and a range of student services teams by:
- Coordinating forecasting, rostering and resourcing activities to meet and exceed agreed service levels.
- Comparing service results to forecast and identifying opportunities for service improvement.
- Providing real-time monitoring and performance reports to drive intra-day adjustments to maximise resource efficiency and service capability.
- Generating staffing schedules, ensuring that data from multiple systems updates into the scheduling system.
- Generating short and long-term staffing models based on current and historical enquiry/performance data.
- Proactively building effective relationships with stakeholders through regular communication and evidence-based recommendations for service adjustment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or an equivalent mix of education and relevant experience.
- Sound experience working in dynamic, high quality service delivery environments.
- Demonstrated experience working with the Calabrio Workforce Management suite (Calabrio One WFM tool), and a range of other systems and technologies to support workforce management activities and enable exemplary service provision.
- Proven experience in reviewing existing practice and recommending new ideas to drive operational efficiencies and support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well-established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
How to apply
Your application submitted should include a CV along with your responses against the selection criteria found in the Position Description for the role.
For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria
Applications close: 10 Dec 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For full position information go to:
http://jobs.unimelb.edu.au/caw/en/listing and search by the job title or job number.