Assistant Professor in Andragogy
6 days left
- Full Time
Deadline 22 Dec 2018
Start date 1 Feb 2019
Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position of Assistant professor
Field: Andragogy and didactics of adult education
What is expected:
- Completed or currently ongoing doctoral study of andragogy or a related field of study.
- Good qualifications for scientific work.
- Interest in the theory of andragogy and didactics of adult education.
- Experience with teaching of a university study programme.
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of the English language.
- Social and personal competencies.
- Approximate list of subjects the applicant would teach: andragogy, didactics of adult education, lecturer skills.
What is offered:
- employment in a prestigious academic institution
- environment encouraging information sharing and personal development
- opportunities for career growth and professional development
- high quality work environment with high standard equipment
- unique university culture and friendly atmosphere
- employee’s benefits (meal vouchers, pension insurance contribution)
- regular income and stability
For information on the Department of Educational Sciences, please visit: https://pedagogika.phil.muni.cz/en
Attachments to the application:
- a cover letter
- copies of documents relating to candidate’s education
- a structured curriculum vitae plus a summary of previous practical experience
- a list of published works
Application with all required documents should be sent by e-application available below.
Electronic application deadline is: December 22, 2018