HR Business Partner
- HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES CENTRE
- JOONDALUP CAMPUS
- $98,558 – 111,206 (HEW 8)
- MULTIPLE POSITIONS – FIXED TERM AND ONGOING, FULL TIME
- PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
As part of the Human Resources Services Centre at ECU, the HR Business Partners play a pivotal role in providing strategic HR advice and support to an allocated portfolio of internal clients on a range of matters across the employee lifecycle to achieve the University’s strategic goals. A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced HR practitioners with demonstrated knowledge of contemporary HR issues and best practice to join ECU. The HR Business Partner will develop strong partnerships with business areas to deliver value-add services to management and employees that reflect the business goals of the University including to build a high performance culture.
The HR Business Partner is a dynamic and challenging role for a high performing person to work in a rewarding environment.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to:
- Provide expert HR advice and support on matters impacting the employee lifecycle including, change initiatives, strategic planning, staffing strategy and workforce planning, performance management, recruitment and remuneration;
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of legislation and regulatory requirements including interpretation of policy and identification of risk;
- Anticipate HR related matters that impact the people management aspects of the business and recommend solutions using data analytics where possible (e.g. diversity and inclusion);
- Provide advice and coaching to line supervisors on performance management and other difficult staff conversations;
- Maintain awareness of emerging trends and HR best practices in the external environment to ensure HR remains contemporary; and
- Lead specific projects in collaboration with other HR areas and/or the University to support policy development or to implement HR initiatives on a local or University-wide basis.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
These positions attracts remuneration of $98,558 to 111,206 plus up to 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our website Employment Opportunities.
Interested applicants are welcome to call Michelle Lim on 08 6304 2197 for more information.
How to Apply
Please email your CV along with a covering letter addressing the Capabilities in the Position Description to Michelle Lim, Manager HR Services on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Sunday, 9 December 2018 at 11:30 pm AWST.
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE THERE ARE ONGOING POSITIONS AVAILABLE, APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EITHER PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP.
ECU is diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds.