English Language Instructor
School of Professional and Continuing Education (SPCE)
Duty station: Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Deadline: Position open until filled
Summary of Position
The English language Instructor vacancy is a part time position and does not require full day engagement. The Instructor reports to the Learning Centre Manager and works closely with other staff members of UCA.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaches English to students at SPCE Learning Centers, Dushanbe;
- Participates during placement test to identify English language level of candidates;
- Prepares and submits timely reports (individual plans; examination registers; grade reports);
- Agrees timetable of classes on weekly basis;
- Ensures high attendance of students in classes, contacts students, and reacts to their needs;
- Ensures of equipment and furniture in the classrooms and offices.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in a relevant field;
- A minimum of 3 years of teaching experience primarily for adults;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Russian and Tajik languages;
- Highly motivated with strong organizational skills;
- Committed to teaching;
- Computer literacy: MS Word, MS Excel, Internet and email.
How to Apply Please send a cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references to email@example.com. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “PT English Language Instructor”.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis and the position is open until filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for English Language Instructor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly