Freelance Tutor and Content Developers, Digital Technology
Location : Home
Closing Date : Not specified
Salary : Competitive
Employment Type : Temporary
Department : School of Business and Technology
Mostly home based working * (but possible opportunities for face to face teaching in some subjects which is likely to be London based)
* subject to candidates being approved for home delivery
Freelance (Term by Term basis)
BPP Business School is recruiting for a number of associate faculty roles to accommodate the demand needs within the school to teach and develop content across apprenticeship programmes which support learners in working towards completing their Digital Apprenticeships.
We are looking for highly motivated, practitioner-experienced lecturers to bring high quality teaching and module development into the School.
Practitioner areas of experience relevant to these programmes would include:
- Business Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Data Analyst
- IT consultancy
- Network Engineer
- Software Engineer/Developer
- Project Management
The role of the faculty within the Business School is to develop and deliver engaging teaching and learning materials (across Levels 3 to 6) that ensure that learner’s in the Business School receive a premium education and learning experience.
The key duties of Associate Faculty on these programmes will be teaching (primarily live, on line via the Adobe Connect platform, with a possible requirement for some face to face delivery) and module material development. There is also the opportunity to undertake a variety of additional duties including, but not restricted to, module leadership, assessment marking and project supervision across the wider Business School.
Please note successful candidates will be required to undergo a DBS check
- Be accountable for high quality module learning and resource development, using relevant professional syllabus material to create high quality, engaging teaching and learning materials, including formative multiple choice and other assessment materials.
- Develop and deliver high quality and consistent teaching materials including detailed schemes of work, topic guidance, activity checklists, content, (including webinar slides and resources). Delivery can be a combination of 2-3 hour segments across the working day or on weekday evenings depending on the programmes and modules taught.
- Provide high quality module leadership and be accountable for the standard of the module materials and resources. Ensure high quality and consistent teaching through the provision of detailed teaching guidance and academic support.
- Examining, assessment and marking within the relevant programmes.
- Supervising student projects within the relevant programmes.
Please refer to the full job description