Lecturer in Child, Family and Community Nursing
- Part-time (60%), Fixed term contract until 31 December 2019
- Located at the Bundoora Campus
- $93,632 - $110,897 (FTE) per annum + up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
About the position
Support the School of Nursing & Midwifery to develop research, practice and education in midwifery and child, family and community nursing. Participate in teaching and learning in classroom and clinical settings and via flexible delivery learning modes at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Initiate and develop course materials in the areas of midwifery and child, family and community nursing.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will possess:
- Registration as a Registered Nursing and Midwife with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and qualifications in child, family and community nursing.
- PhD or equivalent accreditation and standing recognised by the University/profession as appropriate for the relevant discipline areas.
- Demonstrated clinical experience and competence in teaching and curriculum development in the areas of midwifery and child, family and community nursing.
- Evidence of high quality and/or high impact research and an ability to supervise or co-supervise honours and postgraduate students.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Sunday, 16 December 2018 by 11.55 pm AEDST.
Position Enquiries: Louise Ward, +61 3 9479 5987, email@example.com
HR/Recruitment Enquiries: Deborah Dare, Recruitment Consultant, +61 3 9479 1241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.