Freelance Trainer, Debt Collection, Financial Services
Closing date: 12/12/2018
Employment type: Temporary
Department: Apprenticeship School
BPP Apprenticeship School is recruiting for a freelance Debt Collection Trainer specialising in the development of knowledge, skills and behaviours as part of the: Debt Management Apprenticeship Standard.
We are looking for a highly motivated trainer with industry experience or qualifications to bring high quality teaching and module development into the School.
The role of the Debt Collection Trainer is to deliver engaging teaching and learning materials that ensure that learner’s in the Apprenticeship School receive an outstanding educational experience.
Teaching will be carried out via our award winning delivery method, online-live which utilises the Adobe Connect platform. Training on using the platform will be provided.
The Debt Collection Trainer will also undertake a variety of duties including, but not restricted to, developing module material including webinar slides and other learning assets (including video’s, reading material and quizzes) and teaching online.
- Be accountable for high quality teaching, using apprenticeship knowledge, skills and behaviours to create high quality, engaging online lessons
- Develop high quality learning assets to be housed on BPP’s virtual learning environment that include video’s, reading material and quizzes Develop and deliver high quality and consistent teaching materials including lesson plans and content, (such as webinar slides and resources). Develop learning materials that include British values intrinsically. Provide support and guidance for individual learners as required.
- Debt Collection (in the financial services industry) experience either working experience or relevant qualifications
- Teaching experience or experience designing training as part of a Learning and Development function
- Experience developing training materials such as lesson slides and learning resources
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Online training delivery experience
- Experience of Apprenticeship Training
- Experience supporting students through to success in summative assessments
Please note successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check