Freelance Tutor, Debt Collection Specialist
Closing date: 12/12/2018
Employment type: Temporary
Department: Apprenticeship School
Freelance, home based
BPP Apprenticeship School is recruiting for a freelance Debt Collection Tutor specialising in Debt Collection/Management to teach a Chartered Institute of Credit Management (CICM) qualification, which support learners in working towards completing their Level 3 Debt Management Apprenticeship.
We are looking for a highly motivated tutor with industry experience or qualifications to bring high quality teaching and module development into the School.
The role of the Debt Collection Tutor is to deliver engaging teaching and learning materials that ensure that learner’s in the Apprenticeship School receive an outstanding educational experience.
Teaching will be carried out via our award winning delivery method, online-live which utilises the Adobe Connect platform. Training on using the platform will be provided.
The Debt Collection Tutor will also undertake a variety of duties including, but not restricted to, developing module material including webinar slides and other learning assets (including video’s, reading material and quizzes) and teaching online.
- Be accountable for high quality teaching, using relevant professional syllabus material to create high quality, engaging online lessons
- Develop high quality learning assets to be housed on BPP’s virtual learning environment that include video’s, reading material and quizzes
- Develop and deliver high quality and consistent teaching materials including detailed schemes of work, topic guidance, activity checklists, content, (including webinar slides and resources).
- Provide support and guidance for individual learners as required.
- Industry experience of Debt Collection, deriving from practical experience and/or relevant qualifications
- Teaching experience (face to face or online)
- Experience developing teaching materials such as lesson slides and learning resources
- Experience supporting students through to summative assessment success
- Online training delivery experience
- Experience of Apprenticeship Training
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check