Teacher, Electrical Programs
- Calling for expressions of interest for casual teachers to join Swinburne’s Pathways and Vocational Education (PAVE) in 2019
- Focused on high-quality teaching and active engagement with both industry and the community
- Croydon location
Are you a professional looking for a role where you can make a real difference in the lives of the next generation of Electricians?
Are you passionate about providing quality education and training to electrical apprentices and pre apprentices?
Would you like to play an integral role in making an impact in the following areas:
- Certificate II in Electro Technology ( Career Start)
- Certificate III in Electro Technology (Systems Electrician)
- Solar , Stand Alone and battery training and accreditation ?
If this sounds like you then don’t wait, Swinburne’s Pathways and Vocational Education (PAVE) is now inviting expressions of interest for casual teachers to commence in 2019!
Due to growth, we are calling for teachers in the Electrical and Electronics fields to deliver in the above programs.
The role of a Swinburne PAVE Teacher is to inspire, engage and educate our students for the 21st century. A PAVE teacher will implement industry best practice and apply current learning technologies and contemporary learning pedagogies.
The PAVE teacher will work collaboratively within a team of education professionals. Within this team environment, they will plan deliver, assess, evaluate and ensure compliance of high quality education and training programs.
You will have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or its successor)
- Relevant degree or vocational qualification in area you are teaching within.
- A passion to teach in this area of your expertise.
If this sounds like your next role then we want to hear from you! Please click on ‘begin/apply’ to submit your resume and cover letter.
For further information about the position, please contact Alyce Ratsasane (Recruitment Consultant) email@example.com.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org