Assistant Professor for the Department of Czech Language and Literature
Deadline 16 Dec 2018
Start date 01.02.2019
Dean of the Faculty of Education Masaryk University is announced in accordance with § 77 of Act No. 111/1998 Coll. the tender for a position of Assistant Professor for the Department of Czech Language and Literature with the focus on contemporary Czech language and Czech didactics (part-time 0,8, maternity leave substitute).
- Master's Degree in Czech Language and Literature,
- PhD in linguistics,
- teaching practice at university,
- publishing activities focusing on contemporary Czech language or didactic of the Czech language,
- participation in scientific conferences with an international reach or international mobility experience,
- ability to work as a part of a team,
- active knowledge of English (at least B2 - C1 level).
Applications together with a structured CV, cover letter and photocopies of documents on education, an overview of scientific and publishing activities, is collecting until 16.12.2018.
To apply, complete an application at the university job e-Application system at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/43329