Lecturer, Master of Analytics Program
Position Type: Other Academic Appointee
Division/School: GRAHAM SCH OF CONT LIBERAL & PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
Hiring Unit: GRAHAM SCHOOL - DIVISIONAL ADMINISTRATION
The University of Chicago Graham School of Continuing Liberal and Professional Studies is seeking qualified applicants for part-time Lecturers to teach in its Master of Science in Analytics program.
The MSc in Analytics program provides students with advanced analytical training aimed at developing their ability to draw insights from data, including data collection, preparation and integration, and statistical methods and modeling. The curriculum is highly applied in nature, integrating business strategy, project-based learning, simulations, and case studies.
The Graham School is currently accepting applications to teach the following courses:
- Health Analytics
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design for Business Applications
- Database Design and Implementation
- Time Series and Forecasting
- Data Mining Principles
- Advanced Data Mining and Predictive Analytics
- Linear and Nonlinear Models in Business Applications
- Leadership and Management
- Risk Analytics
- Marketing Science and Customer Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Web Analytics and Unstructured Data
Candidates must hold a masters degree in a relevant field, preferably in statistics, business, social science methodology, or computer science; Ph.D. preferred. Evidence of applied quantitative experience in business, nonprofit, or healthcare is required for all courses with the exception of leadership and management. Prior successful teaching experience is a plus.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume indicating their preferred coursec and describing relevant background, qualifications, and prior teaching experience. Candidates may submit additional material, such as past teaching evaluations or work samples, if they wish.
Send materials via email to: (no phone calls, please)
Sema Barlas, PhD
Director, of MSc in Analytics
Additional Information or Requirements:
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination at http://www.uchicago.edu/about/non_discrimination_statement/. Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-0287 or email ACOppAdministrator@uchicago.edu with their request.
Required Applicant Documents:
Optional Applicant Documents:
Other documents to attach:
More searches like this
- Permanent Business & Management Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Chicago
- Permanent Computer Science Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Chicago
- Permanent Engineering & Technology Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Chicago
- Permanent Mathematics & Statistics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Chicago
- Permanent Physical Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Chicago