International Business Development Manager
- Continuing, Full Time
- International Directorate
- Total Remuneration $114,509 to $128,841 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $97,047 to $109,194 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The International Directorate at CQUniversity is responsible for all aspects of the international operations at the University, both in Australia and internationally. This Directorate is responsible for the creation and execution of the University’s internationalisation plan, influencing the international student experience and the international agenda across the University.
Your New Role:
In this role, under the direction of the Senior International Business Development Manager and the Deputy Director International – Future Students, you will provide strategic advice to senior management on all aspects of international sales, marketing, student recruitment, and education business development relating to the Americas and Europe region. The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience in developing and servicing partnerships with academic institutions, particularly articulation arrangements and optimizing alumni relationships to meet strategic goals.
You Will Be:
- Actively promoting and driving change using broad influencing skills to overcome barriers and gain support.
- Identifying opportunities for leveraging existing partnerships/networks or developing new ones that will support and promote CQUniversity.
- Meeting student recruitment targets from the region through excellent channel and funnel management and within an allocated budget.
You Will Have:
- A relevant degree (or professional marketing qualification) with at least four years’ experience; or extensive experience and management expertise (essential).
- Comprehensive knowledge of, or the ability to acquire knowledge of CQUniversity’s products, courses, policies and procedures and the issues relevant to the vocational training and higher education sector (essential).
- Fluency in one or more additional languages would be desirable; some Spanish would be particularly desirable.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32539
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday 5 December 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply