Associate Professor of Ecology
3 days left
- Full Time
Deadline 14 Dec 2018
Start date upon agreement during the first half of 2019
The Dean of the Faculty of Science, Masaryk University opens a call for an academic position Associate Professor of Ecology at the Department of Botany and Zoology.
Anticipated start date: upon agreement during the first half of 2019.
Work load: 100% (40 hours weekly)
- PhD in Ecology, Zoology or Biology
- academic title „docent“ or „profesor“ according to the Czech law
- experience with university teaching of ecology or zoology including teaching in English
- experience with supervising theses in bachelor, master or PhD study programmes
- active research in ecology and zoology continuing up to the present
- regular publication activity in respectable international scientific journals in the field of ecology and zoology continuing up to the present
- experience with leading research projects and obtaining external funding for scientific research
- experience from previous work in academic institutions abroad
Applications together with a structured CV, motivation letter, photocopies of documents confirming education and a list of publications are to be submitted by December 14, 2018, via the university job e-Application system (see the link below or complete an application at the university job e-Application system at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/43270).