Research Technician Assistant
Caltech is a world-renowned science and engineering institute that marshals some of the world's brightest minds and most innovative tools to address fundamental scientific questions. We thrive on finding and cultivating talented people who are passionate about what they do. Join us and be a part of the diverse Caltech community.
This position will coordinate general laboratory operations and provide entry-level assistance in support of research being carried out in the Cai Research group in the Division of Biology and Biological Engineering.
- Perform in situ hybridization reactions
- Imaging hybridized samples with single molecule microscopy
- Generate hybridization probes via molecular cloning methods
- May maintain mammalian culture
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Biology, biochemistry or chemistry or physics or bioengineering or related field
- Minimum of 1-year experience in biology or imaging
- Possesses good molecular cloning and technical skills
- Excellent attention to details and organizational skills
- Experience with fluorescence microscopy.
More searches like this
- Permanent Biological Sciences Research Assistants / Officers jobs in California
- Permanent Physical Sciences Research Assistants / Officers jobs in California
- Permanent Life sciences Research Assistants / Officers jobs in California
- Permanent Physics & Astronomy Research Assistants / Officers jobs in California
- Permanent Chemistry Research Assistants / Officers jobs in California