Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Chiropractic
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Brisbane (full relocation entitlements apply to this appointment)
- Total Remuneration:
- Academic Level B – $114,025 to $135,411 pa,
- Academic Level C – $139,686 to $160,632 pa
Join forces with a truly great University filled with endless opportunity. Whether you’re looking to jump ship, or seeking to step up on the academic ladder, take the first step in making CQUniversity your home by submitting your application.
Your New Department:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines. The structure enhances the responsiveness of the School to industry and community needs in the provision of high quality and inclusive tertiary education and research. The School is underpinned by a strong culture of engagement, leadership, openness, inclusiveness and a ‘can do’ approach that ensures that it is a great School in which to work and study.
Your New Role:
- Preparing and delivering lecturers and seminars, and conducting tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, student field excursions, clinical/studio sessions, workshops, and/or residential schools.
- Teaching of diagnostic imaging and radiographic positioning units.
- Interpreting radiographs and providing written and verbal radiographic reports on patients attending the University teaching clinics.
You Will Be:
- A passionate, people-focused professional who enjoys collaborating and cooperating with others to achieve positive business outcomes.
- A resilient and self-driven individual who responds well to change and who seeks out opportunities for personal and professional development.
You Will Have:
- When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the qualifications and experience outlined in the Position Description.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University:
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32784
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 11 December 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.