Postdoctoral Research Associate, Department of Psychology
The Department of Psychology at Princeton University invites applications for 1 or 2 postdoctoral or more senior level research positions in the Stigma and Social Perception Lab, under the supervision of Drs. Stacey Sinclair & Nicole Shelton. The lab conducts research using a variety of methods, including lab-based experiments, surveys, and experience-sampling, to study factors that influence the manifestation and consequences of prejudice. The successful candidate will assist with developing materials, data management, and data analysis of a longitudinal study on the racial achievement gap in local schools.
This is a one-year term position with the possibility of renewal contingent upon continued funding and satisfactory performance. Start date is negotiable but will ideally start January 1, 2019. Please submit a CV, a cover letter describing academic and research goals, as well as technical and research experience. Please also submit contact information for at least three references. Contact Dr. Stacey Sinclair (email@example.com) for additional questions.
- A recent Ph.D. in psychology, sociology, education or relevant social science field
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., SPSS)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with children and families
- Be detail-oriented, motivated, efficient, and able to work independently
- Experience working with large, longitudinal datasets
- Knowledge of multilevel modeling
- Experience with social network analysis
- Strong programming, statistical, or web development skills
Apply online at https://www.princeton.edu/acad-positions/position/9742.
This position is subject to the University's background check policy.