Department Name Student Experience Department - Student Affairs Sector
The Student Experience Department functions in close partnership with QU stakeholders, particularly with the Academic Affairs and the Office of Strategy and Development. The primary function of this department is to follow a data-driven approach in order to promote and enhance student success in addition to create a positive learning and development environment designed to enrich all facets of student experience at Qatar University. All the aforementioned will eventually contribute in achieving the University's strategic goals and objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides the Department with data-driven assessment of student success, persistence, and risk.
- Collaborates with the concerned stakeholders to design survey tools, validate results, track students’ progress, and create reports.
- When necessary, trains, and supports SA staff on the basics of assessment.
- Develops, fosters and maintains the Sector's strategic Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Dashboard.
- Provides guidance on design, data collection, analyzing and reporting research studies.
Master Degree in Education or business with emphasis on assessment or related experience
- Curriculum Vitae with cover letter.
- Experience Certificates.
- At least three references including contact numbers and email addresses.
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Housing allowance in accordance with HRM Law.
- Annual round trip air tickets for candidate and dependents according to HRM Law.
- Public health care and health insurance to candidate and family members.
- Annual leave in accordance with HRM Law.
- End-of-contract indemnity.
How To Apply
- Returning Applicant: Please login in QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) to update/edit your saved profile. Use this profile to apply for this position.
- New Applicant: You need to setup an account with QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) and complete your personal profile. Once your profile is complete you may use it to apply for an open Position.
Job Category Non-Academic
End Date of Advertisement 10-Dec-2018