Senior Lecturer in Strategic Management
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Business & Law
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Remuneration $139,686 to $160,632 (inclusive of a cash salary of $118,385 to $136,137 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Utilise your higher education experience to contribute to teaching, research and engagement in the field of management.
Your New School:
The School of Business and Law offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of Management, Accounting, Law, Property, Human Resources, Business, and Tourism. These exceptional educational programs are offered through a variety of channels including, face-to-face classroom modes, off-campus delivery and blended learning. CQUniversity and the School of Business and Law is an innovative and dynamic place to develop and extend your academic career, whilst guiding others throughout their learning experience.
Your New Role:
- Leading and participating in the delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate units across multiple campuses.
- Making significant contributions to the teaching, research and engagement activity of the school and your discipline area.
You Will Be:
- Teaching and supervising undergraduate and postgraduate University students and supporting their educational development through multi-modal delivery strategies.
- Conducting engaging tutorials, workshops, and student field excursions, in addition to developing unit materials.
You Will Have:
- A doctoral qualification (or equivalence) in a core field of Management.
- A demonstrated ability to teach and supervise students, innovate and improve upon teaching materials, and contribute to the research activities of the School.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32759
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 11 December 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply