Manager, Institutional Data Analytics and Performance Reporting
The University is looking for qualified and experienced individual for the position of Manager, Data Analytics and Performance Reporting in the Directorate of Institutional Planning.
The position is based at BIUST Campus, Palapye.
The position is offered on contract basis of up to 5 years/ Pensionable terms
MANAGER, INSTITUTIONAL DATA ANALYTICS AND PERFOMANCE REPORTING
Main Purpose of the Job
To manage and coordinate a coherent and comprehensive University-wide data analytics and performance reporting system that will ensure timely and accurate institutional data analysis and reports to support planning, decision making, and the internal and external reporting monitoring and evaluation requirements of the University.
A minimum qualification of Bachelor’s degree ((NCQF Level 7/8) with a Master’s Degree (NCQF Level 9) preferred.
Specialisation required in economics or a quantitative discipline (applied mathematics or statistics) or a closely related field from a recognized university or any other equivalent qualification acceptable to the University
At least eight (8) years post qualification experience, three (3) of which should have been in a similar role and at an equivalent level and preferably within a tertiary education institution with a demonstrated record of achievement in data analytics and reporting.
- Data Analytic and statistical skills
- Research, report writing and presentation skills
- Team building, leadership and motivation.
- People management and interpersonal skills
- Planning, organizing, budgeting and resource management
- Results oriented and performance driven
- Service oriented and client focused
- Creativity, innovation, flexibility and analytical thinking
- Communication, influence, impact and relationship building
- Ability to apply specialist knowledge to enable engagement with and critique of current research or practices.
- Ability to evaluate current process and choose an appropriate process for the area of operation.
- Ability to make ethical decisions which affect complex organisational or professional issue.
- Ability to design and implement a strategy for the processing and management in the area of specialisation to produce significant insights.
- Ability to make interventions at an appropriate level within a system and to address the consequencies of interventions.
- Ability to develop personal learning strategies which sustain independent professional development
- Data Analytic and Statiscal skills
- Planning, organising, budgeting and resource management
If you meet the requirements of the above stated positions, please send your application letter, certified copies of educational certificates and a detailed Curriculum Vitae including at least two (2) recent professional referees to;
Director, Human Resources at the email address below.
For any further enquiries, you may call Ms. Taolo and Ms Thibelang @
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
CLOSING DATE: 10 DECEMBER 2018