General Office (20%)
- Answer phone, let customers in parking garage and front door demonstrating DUHS values
- Maintains an organized office environment, assists with inventory and stocking supplies, printers
- Schedule meetings for multiple PS Directors to support organizational initiatives. Meetings to include challenging calendars - physicians, vice presidents etc. across multiple Duke entities. Coordinate with other administrative professionals.
- Configure PC, Webex and gather presentations for staff meeting held at offsite location (monthly).
- Back up other Admin Specialist for API Payroll, SAP transactions and employee expense tracking.
- Arrange and configure Mediasite recordings and perform media editing functions of recordings and publish training videos.
Onboarding and Offboarding Administration (25%)
- Administer key components of department onboarding and offboarding processes
- Responsible for managing department hire to start and departure checklists/processes
- Take staff pictures for department website and edit background using Paint Shop Pro photo editing software. Publish to Performance Services Website application.
- Manage department org chart and maintain independently with Lucidchart software
- Create and update department training materials to develop standard operating procedures for PS staff. Maintain office forms and design new ones as needed.
Data Entry & Reporting (20%)
- Prepare advanced presentation materials to include monthly performance updates that include BSC trend charts that are distributed to senior leadership including the DUHS Board of Directors
- Manage Leapfrog* data submission annually – gather and analyze complex data sets from multiples sources and customers. Create database. *DUHS Reputation impact
- Serve as a liaison for QNET reporting
Managing/Guiding Internal Department Processes (35%)
- Direct PS department online calendar process to promote upcoming organizational meetings important to department staff. Manage process to gather, maintain and update for 95 team members across multiple sites/locations. Inherent complexity due to constantly changing meetings times. This system is a separate web based system not related to general outlook calendaring
- Update PS department SharePoint site. Serve as department liaison to gather news communications, publish presentations and content, and document events across 95 team members.
- Oversee PS Interview process including scheduling, documentation and data collection - (Coordinate phone screen, panel interviews, debrief meetings and scoring system, and related follow ups).
- Govern department documentation process. Generate reports to show gaps in employee documentation and knowledge sharing. Identify opportunities, manage content and make reassignments during staff transitions.
- Facilitate office relocation assignment process to assign offices/workstations to new staff. Develop an maintain database of staff demographic information, Duke anniversaries and birthdays.
Requisition Number 401517047
Duke Entity DUKE HOSPITAL
Job Code 4001 ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Job Family Level C2
Full Time / Part Time FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary Regular
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions:
Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
High school education or equivalent.
Two years of administrative support experience of increasing variety and/or complexity
Degrees, Licensures, Certifications
Auto req ID 106784BR