Residential After Hours Coordinator
- Casual (2 positions available)
- Student Residences Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North (Capricornia College)
- CQUniversity Mackay Ooralea (Canefield College)
- Casual Professional Rates Apply
Do you want to be an active member of our student residential community? Then this opportunity is for you!
Your New Division:
CQUniversity Student Residences offer students a safe, secure and harmonious community lifestyle and are currently recruiting for a Residential After Hours Coordinator at our Rockhampton North campus (Capricornia College) and Mackay Ooralea campus (Canefield College).
Your New Role:
The After-Hours Coordinator is an integral part of the College communities on the Rockhampton North and Mackay Ooralea student residential precincts. The Residential Team on each campus assists Management by effectively running Student Residences outside of normal office hours, Monday to Friday, all day on weekends and public holidays. As a Coordinator, you will oversee residential life aspects of the Residences including maintaining and further developing an effective after-hours residential support service. Each campus has Residential Adviser Team Members who report to each Coordinator.
The positions include:
- Air-conditioned accommodation at the Rockhampton North Capricornia College or Mackay Ooralea Canefield College
- Electricity and WIFI
- Work mobile
- A fortnightly allowance/stipend
- Meals supplied (Capricornia College only)
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32786
- Submit your resume and a 1-2 page outline of how you meet the criteria for this position (see the Position Description' attached).
- The contracts are from late January (to be advised) to 31 December 2019.
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday 3rd December 2018
Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply