Lecturer, Clinical Exercise Physiology
5 days left
- Part Time
School of Physiotherapy and Exercise Science, Faculty of Health Sciences
2 years fixed term, part time 0.6FTE
$98,059 - $116,369 (ALB FTE) plus 17% superannuation
1 year fixed term, part time 0.6FTE
$98,059 - $116,369 (ALB FTE) plus 9.5% superannuation
In 2017, Curtin University climbed into the top 200 universities worldwide, placing it in the top one per cent of tertiary institutions in the 2017 Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU). Curtin is industry-facing, highly engaged with relevant partners, and a major global player, with well-integrated campuses in Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai and Mauritius.
The School of Physiotherapy and Exercise Science aims to provide outstanding professional education and cutting-edge research. Curtin is ranked seventh in Australia and in the top 100 globally for sports-related subjects in the QS World University Rankings by Subject in 2018. The School has also been named among the world’s top 100 in the latest Shanghai Ranking Consultancy’s global sport science results.
Your new role
An exciting opportunity exists for you as a Lecturer within the new Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology course. You will experience:
- Teaching and research
- Design and delivery of various aspects of Curtin’s Clinical Exercise Physiology course at postgraduate level
- A focused contribution to curriculum development
- A program of research in a related area
You will bring to the role
As an accredited Exercise Physiologist you will have:
- A PhD in a relevant discipline or equivalent
- Experience in teaching/clinical practice within Musculoskeletal or Metabolic Pathologies
- High level teaching skills and a reflective approach to teaching
- Demonstrated experience / capacity to undertake unit coordination
- Proficiency in use of IT systems and online educational technologies
- A track record of research and publication
What we offer you
Faculty of Health Sciences offers an exciting career path including:
- Innovative work that will make real-world health differences
- Interactions with and learnings from industry, government and academic partners
For more details of Curtin’s employee benefits please visit https://about.curtin.edu.au/jobs/
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion
At Curtin, we are committed to Aboriginal reconciliation, gender equity, diversity and social justice and aim to create an inclusive environment where our staff and students are valued and inspired. This includes a supportive recruitment process; please advise us if you require access assistance.
Explore some more
For further information please contact, Peter Gardner, Acting Head of School on 08 9266 3656, P.Gardner@curtin.edu.au or Curtincareers@curtin.edu.au.
Applications close: 5 pm, Wednesday 21st November 2018
Curtin reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw from the recruitment process, not to make an appointment, or to appoint by invitation, at any time.
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Bentley
- Fixed Term Sport Science Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Bentley
- Fixed Term Life sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Bentley
- Fixed Term Other Health & Social Care Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Bentley