VE Teacher Accounting and Bookkeeping
Expression of Interest for Sessional Vocational Education Teachers: Accounting and Bookkeeping.
- School of Vocational Business Education
- Great CBD Location
RMIT is a global university of technology and design, focused on creating solutions that transform the future for the benefit of people and their environments. We are global in attitude, action and presence; urban in orientation and creativity; and connected through active partnerships with professions, industries and organisations.
The School of Vocational Business Education (VBE) offers globally oriented, applied training and education, from Certificate to Associate Degree level, nationally and internationally to approximately 4000 students.
The Role & Experience Required
The School invites your expression of interest to teach in one of our Semester 1 2019 Accounting programs:
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Diploma of Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
Come work in RMIT's award-winning Swanston Academic Building's innovative learning spaces. Work with students and industry partners on authentic industry-based projects in providing outstanding employment outcomes for students.
We're looking for teachers with expertise in:
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Governance and Auditing
- Financial Management and Insolvency
- Management Accounting and Budgeting
- Law (Legal System, Contract, Consumer, Property and Trusts)
- Economics (Macroeconomics and Microeconomics) and Business Statistics
- BAS and Payroll
- Business Computer Applications and Spreadsheets
- Cloud Computing
- Small Business
- Leadership and Management
Applicants must hold the TAE40116 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or its successor; or
TAE40110 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus the following units:
- TAELLN411 or TAELLN401A and
- TAEASS502 or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B as a minimum qualification.
Appointment is subject to passing a Working with Children Check
A Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Accounting will be highly regarded. Please outline your relevant accounting industry experience.
Please note that Semester 1 classes begin from 11 February 2019, successful applicants must be available to start one week prior to this date.
To apply please click 'Apply Now' and provide:
- Cover letter outlining your interest and suitability
- CV detailing any relevant industry and/or teaching experience
- A copy of your relevant qualifications
For further information please contact Program Manager, Doug Gourlay on 03 9925 5944 or firstname.lastname@example.org