HEW 7, $83,151 - $90,006 per annum. This is a full time ( 36.75 hours per week) continuing contract.
- Lead an administrative team to deliver exceptional customer service outcomes
- Located at our Footscray Park campus
About the Role
The Pathways Coordinator provides administrative and operational support, and related decision making on the University’s pathway and advanced standing activities in accordance with University policy. The role facilitates a smooth transition for domestic and international students moving through Victoria University’s pathways programs, as well as the administering all of the credit transfer related activities. The role has a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service to achieve outstanding admissions related experiences for students.
About the Person
You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership in an administrative team in a fast paced work environment, and have a strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service standards and outcomes. You will have the ability to build solid relationships and be able to adjust your communications to ensure good collaboration with people across all levels. Your outstanding organisational skills will be required to meet competing priorities, and your solid attention to detail will be a point of pride. Your personality will naturally be one which craves continuous improvement, whether it is improving current processes, or staying on top of changes due to external factors.
An example of duties you will perform include:
- Coordinate the Pathways team and all activities required to promote and administer VU’s pathway agreements.
- Coordinate the administration, assessment and processing of advanced standing, credit transfers, and recognition of prior Learning (RPL) for the University.
- Participate in reviews, and work closely with key stakeholders to ensure that pathway arrangements are fully supported by comprehensive systems and procedures.
How to apply:
For a Position Description and to submit an application please visit our website www.vu.edu.au/jobs
Any questions in regards to the position can be directed to Kylie Brown on 03 9919 5968.
Please note: Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.