- CQUniversity Community Sports Centre
- Casual Professional Rates Apply – $34.34/hour (Junior rates may apply)
Are you an enthusiastic trainer with a passion for health and fitness? Do you enjoy motivating and inspiring others to become their best?
Please note this is a casual pool only. Your application will remain current for 12-months. You will only be contacted if casual work becomes available whilst your application is active.
Your New Division:
The CQUniversity Community Sports Centre located on the Rockhampton North campus, is a multifunctional centre, providing the community with use of the fully equipped gym, pool, fields, sheltered outdoor area and indoor court facilities.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will be working as an effective team member to provide the very best in fitness, nutrition advice and counselling in a friendly atmosphere to enhance the health and wellbeing of clients. You will be responsible for greeting individual gym members, leading classes and developing customised programs for clients.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated individual who is always striving to understand and exceed customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Capable of creating marketing strategies and promotional flyers to improve membership sales and maintain membership retention.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge of the operation of computers and business support software, including Microsoft Officer Suite and email.
- Completed a Certificate III in Fitness plus relevant experience in a similar role and/or equivalent education/training.
- A RLSSA Bronze Medallion or Pool Lifeguard Certificate and Working with Children Check (Blue Card) (or ability to acquire prior to commencement).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32787
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 30 June 2019
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered for this role:
- Cover Letter, Current Resume and Qualifications
Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply