Assistant Professor of Department of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
Deadline 7 Dec 2018
Start date upon agreement
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University appoints a selection procedure for the position Assistant professor of Department of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery of the Faculty of Medicine MU with shorter weekly working hours.
- Completed university education in the medical field (with a M.D. title), or equivalent education attained abroad
- Attestation in the field of plastic surgery
- Completed Ph.D. studies
- Professional experience in the given field, teaching experience
- Capability of independent professional and scientific work including publishing activities
- Capability to actively participate at an international conference or professional seminar including presentation of research results
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written)
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Active approach, initiative and willingness for further education
- Moral integrity
Start date: upon agreement
Applications together with a structured CV, photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas, an overview of scientific and publishing activities, and recommendations by two professional guarantors should be sent to HR department of the Faculty of Medicine through e-Application (see below). More information on email: firstname.lastname@example.org.