Assistant Professor for the Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education
Deadline 7 Dec 2018
Start date 1 st February 2019
Dean of the Faculty of Education Masaryk University is announced in accordance with § 77 of Act No. 111/1998 Coll. the tender for a position of Assistant Professor for the Department of of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education with specialisation for Chemistry (full-time 1,0).
- Graduate in Chemistry at a relevant university,
- Ph.D. degree or equivalent (inorganic chemistry),
- Prerequisites for scientific work, teaching experience,
- Potential for participation in international teaching and scholarly activities (a list of home and foreign internships, conferences, participation in projects, and publishing activities required),
- Active knowledge of English (at least B2 - C1 level),
- Ability to teach in the Czech language; proved by a certificate (at least C1 level) in the case of non-native language.
Applications together with a structured CV, cover letter and photocopies of documents on education, an overview of scientific and publishing activities, is collecting until 07.12.2018
To apply, complete an application at the university job e-Application system at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/43129